Does Shoulder Pain Reduce Your Quality Of Life And Limit Your Ability To Perform Daily Tasks Or Functions?
Experience Noninvasive Shoulder Pain Relief
If you are tired of moving through life with pain, we can help. Our first priority is discovering the root cause of your condition so we can treat it instead of masking your symptoms. We strive to provide first-class care without invasive surgeries, prescription medications or unwanted side effects.
Regain Quality of Life
We will assist in your recovery from a shoulder injury. Painful shoulder injuries take time to resolve, but as your injury heals and muscles reclaim their strength, the quality of your life will drastically improve.
Our Approach to Shoulder Pain Relief
- We address much more than your symptoms. We focus on your overall well- being and take a holistic approach so we can treat the whole patient.
- We provide comprehensive medical care and offer unobtrusive solutions that work to reverse your pain, weakness, numbness, and loss of function.
- We create a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs. This plan incorporates advanced treatments, innovative technology and natural modes that focus on overall wellness and injury prevention.
- Shoulder injuries can present challenges in daily life and functioning. To minimize the impact this injury has your everyday activities, we will work together to develop goals focused on helping you regain your health and ability to function. We will put a plan in place aimed at healing your injury and restoring regular life quickly.
- We will aid in your discovery of ways you can successfully care for your shoulder without surgery or medications.
Understanding Common Shoulder Injuries
Shoulders are complicated joints susceptible to a range of injuries:
- Instability: occurs when your upper arm bone comes out of the socket, either partially or completely. This harms the neighboring muscles, tendons, and ligaments. If tissues do not recover sufficiently, the condition can become chronic.
- Tendon Inflammation Or A Tendon Tear: happens during one trauma or progressively as tissues experience aging and wear and tear.
- Osteoarthritis: progresses gradually over time and can cause swelling, pain, and stiffness in your joint.
- Fracture (A Broken Bone): usually the result of a trauma or fall. Fractures cause extreme pain and swelling.
The elbow joint is important for many daily functions such as throwing and lifting. However, due to the amount of strain that is put on the elbow during daily activities or especially sports, many problems can arise that cause pain in the elbow. Some of the causes, like sports, can cause severe elbow pain through tears and fractures in the elbow. Other injuries can occur just from normal wear tear. These are conditions such as bursitis or tennis/golfer’s elbow. In addition, nerves running through the elbow can become trapped and can cause burning or tingling in the hand. Whatever your elbow pain, Keystone and Health and Wellness has a customized treatment option that will reduce the pain and get you back to normal life.
In today’s world, many jobs require the person to sit in front of a computer typing for hours on end with constant emails, plans and proposals required in the workplace. This can cause wrist pain. Carpal tunnel syndrome – when the nerves in the wrist come under pressure – is the most known wrist condition, but there are many other things that can affect wrist function. If you have Carpal Tunnel syndrome or any pain in your wrist, it could be the result of joint problems, an injury or nerve problems. Come to our office, our professional staff can help identify the cause of your pain so we can treat it directly.
One of the most common types of chronic pain is foot pain. Your foot is a web of muscles, bones, tendons and ligaments all interwoven together, which can lead to chronic pain problems. Foot pain can arise from simple things as overuse (standing or walking too long) or more complex issues such as planar fasciitis, stress fractures or neuropathy. Foot pain can be one of the most debilitating conditions because you need your feet to get around. If you have foot pain, don’t suffer in silence, visit our office and feel better today.
One of the most common orthopedic injuries to the human body is a sprained ankle. Also, the Achilles tendon – which connects your leg muscles to your heel – can cause frequent problems and pain. Pain in the ankle can be anything from a simple sprain to a full Achilles rupture. Whatever your ankle pain, we can help you treat the pain and ensure it doesn’t come back.
*Results may vary from individual to individual