A Natural Approach To Pain Management Without Detrimental Side Effects.
Do You Want To:
- Experience a holistic approach to healing?
- Locate and treat the root cause of your pain instead of merely masking symptoms?
- Avoid unwelcome side effects?
- Regain your well-being without intrusive surgery or costly prescription pills?
Through our use of physical medicine, you will experience this.
Our Approach: Using Noninvasive Methods That Don’t Include Surgery Or Expensive Medications, We Work To Restore Your Well-being.
We address much more than your symptoms. We focus on your overall well- being and take a holistic approach so we can treat the whole patient.
- We provide comprehensive medical care and offer unobtrusive solutions that work to reverse your pain, weakness, numbness, and loss of function.
- We create a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs. This plan incorporates advanced treatments, innovative technology, rehabilitation and natural modes that focus on overall wellness and prevention.
- For pain management, we encourage the use of alternatives to over-the-counter painkillers. Prescription pain medications can harm internal organs, chiefly your liver, and studies demonstrate that medications containing ibuprofen can increase the risk of a stroke or heart attack. Topical treatments, which are applied directly to the skin of a painful area, provide pain relief without side effects.
Pain Management: How We Help
- We will identify the source of your pain and damage by gathering a medical history, performing a physical exam and utilizing imaging technology. We will collaborate with you to develop a set of goals to restore your health and ability to function.
- Based on your particular medical issue, our team will create a personalized blueprint that will guide your care. Your customized care plan will focus on providing natural, effective care so you can avoid surgery and medications.
- To assist in your improvement, we will prescribe auxiliary methods of treatment if needed.
*Results may vary from individual to individual