Find The Key To Healing And Averting Reinjury: Rehabilitative Services
Why Rehabilitative Services?
Conventional doctors often treat neck, back and joint pain with surgery. However, because this is not always or often the best approach, we strive to provide natural, first-rate health care that does not break the bank or force you to deal with unpleasant side effects. We want you to invest in your health and outcome so the customized care plan we develop will require you to play a key role in returning your body to a state of vigor and vitality.
Rehabilitation Services Can Ease A Variety Of Issues:
- Spine and neck injuries
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Chronic pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint injuries
- Trigger point pain
- Sports injuries
Rehabilitation Is The Most Logical Step After We Identify And Correct The Root Of Your Pain.
Through rehabilitative services, you will:
- Actively participate in your recovery.
- Bolster muscles and reclaim your freedom of movement and range of motion.
- Collaborate with our expert medical staff to restore pain-free movement and your quality of life.
- Avoid costly surgeries and needless prescription medications.
What Will My Rehabilitation Therapy Program Include?
- Specially Designed Exercise Plan: The professionals at our Clinic will design a program of exercises and stretches aimed at advancing your strength, flexibility, stability, and range of motion. If you strained particular muscles in your body while compensating for an injury elsewhere, we will develop exercises to strengthen the depleted muscle group. Our overall goal is to return your body to a balanced state with proper posture.
- Manual Therapy: Ideal for addressing problems in the connective tissue, medical massage involves hands-on, healing procedures intended to stimulate blood flow, promote relaxation, and encourage healing.
- Nutrition Counseling: With guidance from our seasoned experts, you can manage your diet, and achieve your weight loss objectives.
- Natural pain management: Topical creams, medical massage, heat or ice can help reduce pain and inflammation and increase mobility.